June 03, 2010

cococontrol

i had to lock the chocolates out of the house. the problem remains that i know where they are. i jumped for joy like a fat kid getting a case of chocolates when jay ray gave me a case of chocolates. it was the best moment of my life. seven boxes, each filled with individually wrapped pieces of you know what. i gave a box to Gramma, brought one to my parents and sister, brought one to work, gave one to Auntie Barbara. they were all around me. i ate them. one by one, eight at a time, mechanically going back to the ever full box. haselnuss. vollmilch. nugat. knusperkeks. i even ate the ones i didn't like. four pounds and six pimples later i'm driving around at midnight trying to figure out who i else can give these chocolates to. i need the out of my life! they're ruining my life! it all seemed so perfect at the time. what could go wrong with 588 chocolates?


No comments:

Post a Comment