June 01, 2010

dear habitués

i must acknowledge / confess / apologize for my affinity for the "aged photo" filter in adobe lightroom. i bring photos in with the intention of doing only legal photographic adjustments (lighten/darken, contrast, switch to B&W (brian said that was ok)) but then aLL THE TIME i apply that filter. doubly, this tarnishes my image. i have told myself it is ok. will you tell me too? selling out is a slippery slope. i hope to regain my footing soon.

this is a good song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVURkMTDr3E

you are a good person.






oh crud...and those borders too.

1 comment:

  1. I suppose there's no substituting actual time passing, resulting in the said 'aged photo'. But hell's bells it's prolly one of the only durned things worth doin' when computerfyin' a photo. 'Suppose it's better than a 'high gloss fancy laser HD' filter. I guess I could forgive yer, not sure if you'll be obliged to do the same for me. Wrasslin' the devil is a delicate art at best, though at worst it results in reclusive lonesome respite from the joys and beauty's o' life. Think I 'bout got 'im licked. Will talk in true technicolor cellular tellyphone transpondence sooner than later...you been occupied my thoughts and gallivanted through my dreams often enough...to keep me afloat, and put grin on my 'ol visage. Well, ol' chum, take er easy over there, and don't worry too much about sellin' out, it's harder than it looks.

    that song was ok, I'll take Kristofferson anyday though...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHDL3Ftdpk&feature=related

    with Love,
    Out in the Hills.

    ReplyDelete